- Pienzo Ingiter
- Advanced ScreenLokTM Technology
- Flame Arrestor Design
- Resettable Thermal Switch
- Pedestal Base
- Maintenance Free
- Sight Window
- Fully automatic controls
- Snap-lock draft diverter
- 2″ Non-CFC foam insultation
- Vitraglas lining
- Protective magnesium anode rod
- T&P relief valve included
- Factory installed Hydrojet Total
- Performance System
- Flue Baffle
- Factory installed dielectric waterway fittings
Hot Water Heater Shutdown Instructions:
1. TURN OFF GAS OR ELECTRICITY:
Gas: Twist the dial on the top of the thermostat from the ON to the OFF position.
Electric: Switch the circuit breaker for the water heater to the OFF position.
2. TURN OFF WATER SUPPLY. Turn the handle on the water valve CLOCKWISE until it stops. If the water does not stop, turn off the main water valve for the entire house.
3. DRAIN WATER HEATER. Attach a hose to the drain valve at the bottom of the tank. Run the other end of the hose to a lower place where you can drain rusty, hot water without causing damage. Open a hot water faucet in the house to let air into the tank.
4. OPEN THE RELIEF VALVE. Flip handle so it is sticking straight out or up.
(CAUTION: Scalding hot water).